My instaphotos

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Acne.org

THIS BLOG POST IS NOT AN ADVERTORIAL

This is one of the products/ways I've used that worked on my skin.

I was introduced to Acne.org products by my boyfriend's mother, who saw that i was having trouble with my skin (understatement of the century), so when she went to Singapore to visit a relative, she saw that her niece was using it as well and promptly bought a set from her. So that's how i got a set (includes a cleanser, treatment, and moisturizer).

The Cleanser, Treatment and Moisturizer all comes in
this huge size (472ml)
 As a get-to-know-it-better, Acne.org is sort of a website frequented by a community of people who experienced skin problems (acne, duhh) and solved it using products recommended by the guy who introduced it, Dan (still not sure whether it's his real name or pseudonym).

In it, you can find information like "what is acne", "how to treat acne", what kinds of products are safe to use for acne skin, as well as true-life testimonies by people who have cleared up their skin following the advice from this website.

Now, people-one of the most important feature (this is what I think lah) of this website is THE REGIMEN (pause for applause and fanfare). What does it teach? Well, basic information like how to cleanse your face properly using the proper methods (nope, doesn't waste a dime of your money), how long should you wash your face for (the answer: TEN seconds) and the fact that you should barely touch your face (yep, even when washing it).

This is an example of their video showing The Regimen:



Please refer to my previous post, "How I killed my Acne", for the before and after photos (you have been warned). In my opinion, I really think that the Acne.org products majorly helped my skin. 

Pros:
-it WORKS!
-3 simple steps (no need for serum, pre-this and post-that extra products)
-huge size

Cons:
-costly and hard to get in Malaysia
 (Amazon.com is selling it for $38.44, but I have heard that they don't ship it to Malaysia)
-dries out the skin (so make sure you PILE on the moisturizer)

You have to be patient when going through the skin peeling period, and just trust that it IS going to work!

Now, in the event that you can't get the products, there is a list on the website for products that have also helped the community on the webpage to clear their skin.

Mainly look for products with BENZOYL PEROXIDE 2.5 (not 5, not 10, TWO POINT FIVE) as it is not too irritating for the skin. For me I got the Benzac 2.5 from Caring pharmacy (try looking for it at Guardian, Watsons, and Alpha), the places usually have limited stock. It retails for RM 29.90 (60g). Anyone having difficulties, do let me know. I still have one brand new tube :)

look for this!
Next post will be on the topic of skin dermatologists in Malaysia.
Cheers!



UPDATE (10th January, 2017): Orders for acne.org are still going strong :) Two pre-order deadlines each month, with plans to increase if there are further orders. Do email me at ww.missailing@gmail.com or wechat at evelynngui91. Cheers!


22 comments:

  1. im doing the regimen about 6 month now and my skin get better and better.

    my regimen steps:

    -Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser.
    -Benzac Ac 2.5.
    -Neutrogena Moisturizer For Combination Skin.
    -Dessert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil.

    but im so jealous with you because you have acne.org product. lol.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! I was just blessed, others bought it for me, can you tell me where you bought the jojoba oil? i was looking all over for it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am selling products effectively treating acne. You can research about royale's kojic papaya and all other products. You can email me for inquiries. mheyak@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hi. May I know which part of Spore that sell The Regimen? Tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zara, I haven't seen any shop selling it in SG, however it can be shipped there from this link: http://www.danielkern.com/Articles.asp?ID=131#intl or bought from ebay if I'm not mistaken.

      Delete
  4. I'm planning to bulk buy Acne.org to Malaysia, so those who are interested please contact me at www.missailing@gmail.com, details are at my blog post: http://msailing.blogspot.com/2013/09/acneorg-shipping-to-malaysia.html Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I'm Shaa..May I know where do you get for Benzac Ac 2.5? I have been searching for a long time. I can't find it. Watson or Guardian, they just sell for Benzac Ac 5 only..that's too high right...? I'm so frustrated right now. I hope that you can help me.. you can contact me at shaaskycs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missailing , I need help with these product. Are these available still ?
    I'm from sabah , and I've email u.
    And how could I get these with fait price ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i wanna ask where can i get tis product in malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  8. my skin getting worse because of acne i need a solution im tied using all kind of product..plss somebody help me where can i get tis product in malaysia this regimen is my only hope to get back my skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am selling products effectively treating acne. You can research about royale's kojic papaya and all other products. You can email me for inquiries. mheyak@gmail.com

      Delete
  9. Good blog! Benzac AC Gel is gentle and doesn’t sting when applied on the face. I use this twice on a daily basis as this is my primary face cleanser. However, unlike any other regular facial cleansers, this one doesn’t lather. See review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/hard-on-acne-soft-on-skin/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. Are you still purchase this regimen of acne.org? I am interested to order from you.

    WhatsApp me please 0136145606.

    I really need this regimen kits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Are you still purchase this regimen of acne.org? I am interested to order from you.

    WhatsApp me please 0136145606.

    I really need this regimen kits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Are you still purchase this regimen of acne.org? I am interested to order from you.

    WhatsApp me please 0136145606.

    I really need this regimen kits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really interested in using the product

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nurul. Mana you dapta Acne.org di msia ?? Farmasi ke ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beli dari US. Kalau nak order sila emel saya di www.missailing@gmail.com ataupun Wechat kat evelynngui91

      Terima kasih!

      Delete